Wild Ideas Earth – Strengthening Hair Oil is a potent massage oil brewed from hand-picked herbs from the Eastern Ghats. This oil deeply conditions and nourishes your hair from root to tip. Regular usage even on a weekly basis improves circulation, strengthens roots, promotes hair growth, soothes the scalp, reduces dandruff, slows down premature greying, and generally improves the tone and structure of your hair from the root outward.
- Hand made: wild i de as TM earth – strengthening hair oil is a potent hair oil that is handmade from select natural ingredients to nourish and strengthen hair
- 100% natural & organic: is made from pure, hand-picked natural herbs from the eastern Ghats including coconut oil, brahmi, neem, amla, hibiscus, mehendi and more
- Improves circulation, promotes hair growth, soothes and nourishes the scalp, reduces dandruff, slows down premature greying and conditions your hair leaving it smooth, silky and strong
- Safe & non-toxic: unlike other chemical based hair oils and creams, this product is completely natural and does not contain any harmful toxins
- Eco-friendly: this product is safe for the environment and safe for your hair
The ‘Wild Ideas’ project is a community-based cooperative of disadvantaged women based in Tiruvannamalai. These women are deeply motivated to stand on their own feet and find economic independence and have successfully done that despite their circumstances. The group makes 100% organic/natural, highly effective, hand made products. Be good to Yourself, your Home and the Earth.
About The Brand
Set up in 2014, Wild Ideas was born out of a young couple’s search to get back to the roots. They chose Tiruvanamalai, a Hindu pilgrimage town in Tamil Nadu dedicated to Lord Shiva, as their abode to start work on developing sustainable livelihood projects.
The idea was to engage local disadvantaged women and youth in economic activities–from organic agriculture, low-impact architecture, and small-scale industry. The Wild Ideas brand stand for transformation and as a testimony to natural alternatives—to be good to yourself, your home, and the earth. The cooperative by, for and of disadvantaged women now produce chemical free products for home and personal care that compete with the best in the country.
In 4 short years, they have become a household name for effectiveness and affordability. Their recipes are trusted for their therapeutic value and are highly recommended by doctors, especially dermatologists for its non-toxicity.