Age, environmental factors, heat treatments and the use of different products on your hair can lead to the stripping away of its natural protective lipid layer, leaving it dull, dry and lifeless. This may also cause an overproduction of oil and other secretions that lead to dead skin, dandruff and flaking. The Neemli Rosemary and Jojoba Oil is a natural oil blend that helps restore scalp health with its unique mix of nourishing oils. Rosemary essential oil curbs sebum production, reducing excess oil and impurities that can clog hair follicles while organic jojoba oil’s anti-inflammatory properties relieve itching and redness. Further enriched with sweet almond oil, peppermint and lemon essential oil, it helps provide hair with the nourishment it needs, repairing damage and leaving it cleansed, strong and shiny.
HOW AND WHEN TO USE:
- Comb through your hair so that it’s smooth and free from tangles
- Take about one teaspoon of the oil and massage into the scalp using your fingertips or a piece of cotton to stimulate hair follicles
- Depending on your hair type, apply some on hair strands (for dry hair) or focus on the scalp (for oily hair)
- Leave on for a minimum of 20 minutes or overnight for best results
- Wash off the oil with a natural shampoo to reveal shiny, healthier hair!